Dental Treatments and Esthetics
Our practice is based on 3 principles :
Every treatment is studied with care in our dental clinic, beforehand, so we can achieve the best outcome. Our last generation materials allow us to treat you with great precision.
The modern anesthetic techniques have been evolving to the point where they are perfectly tolerable by the patient. If you are very anxious, we can also apply other techniques such as conscious sedation.
We respect the guidelines of the Health Autorities, as also every rule regarding the risk posed by COVID-19. In that regard, you can rest assured of the safety of our clinic.
We aim to provide you confort and well-being, in short and long-term, thanks to the quality and durability of the treatments provided by our dental practitioners.
Our final goal is, therefore, to allow to maintain your own dentition for the longest time possible, as well to provide you with solutions when this is no longer possible.
Besides providing high esthetics, Dr Hazan and Dr Pedro wish to provide you with effective and long lasting treatments, so that you can have a high quality of life.
In that sense, we provide :
Endodontic and restorative treatments :
- Caries treatment (direct composite, inlay/onlay)
- Periodontology and oral surgery (gengiva and alveolar bone)
- Dental whitening
- Dental venneers
- Fixed prosthodontics (crowns, bridges and intraosseous implants)
Our dental office has his own dental laboratory, as well as 3D Printers, so that we can provide a faster treatment, and also to facilitate our exchange with the patient regarding the treatments that are proposed.
Motivated by excelence, we therefore, use high level technology for the majority of our cases. Exception made in the case of dental veneers, as the fine esthetic details are only possible when done by the hand of a dental technician.
• Practicing Restorative, Prosthetic and Esthetic Dentistry since 1991.
• Former President of the Paris Odontological Society (1994-1997)
• Former President of the American Dental Club of Paris (2002-2004)
• Active member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics since 1992
• Post-Graduate Degree in Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry – University of Coimbra (Portugal)
• MsC in Oral Surgery and Implantology – University of Barcelona